Friday, April 1, 2016

Hello April! April Goals and Updates

Happy April everyone!!! How are things going? And Happy Spring!

Goals have been more easily met this month once I planned things out- the gym was easier to attend when I said just 2-3 times a week.  Cooking was easier when I planned it out on paper for the week plus buying ingredients ahead of time. I’ve been doing delivery of some groceries too and that makes things much easier too, and the prices are good. More salmon and veggies.

AND FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A LONG TIME...I CAME IN UNDER BUDGET FOR APRIL!

Paying down the CC is slow but good, and don’t forget to have a spring checkup of ALL your finances-
get your credit report and look at ALL accounts to make sure you haven’t missed any payments and are in good standing.

So, that brings us to April Pantry Challenge!

Now that the weather is getting warmer here in Philly, farmers markets have more abundant produce and that makes cooking easier.

I know there’s plenty of goodies in my pantry- it’s up to me to get creative…stay tuned… I’ll report back!

Catch up on The Walking Dead
Read and review all the awesome cookbooks I have been getting sent to try

Create fun innovate dishes with pantry and freezer ingredients

Create / make better snack options

Gym, walking, biking again!

Make more ‘muffin-tin-meals’

Keep saving!

Create/block out blog content schedule

Celebrate my first wedding anniversary with my husband!

What are your goals?!


No comments:

Time to Plan NYE 2023! Get Ready for 2024 with These Great Products

 It's that time again, the end of the year and time to rest, relax, and recharge to 2024! Here's what to wear, what to eat and how t...