Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Win Tickets to Pottstown BrewFest HERE!

The Pottstown BrewFest is fast approaching- it will be here on October 4!


Get tickets today!

amazing brewers, vendors and games!

Tell me why you want to go and you can WIN two tickets to BrewFest in the comments below!

http://pottstownbrewfest.com/

Winners and ticket holders must be 21+

MUSIC, FOOD & VENDORS

Celtic Spirit Band

Celtic Spirit has been entertaining audiences in the PA/NJ/DE area, with their lively mix of Irish & Scottish music along with “Celtified” American folk.  To learn more visit their website.

2 comments:

carolina said...

I would love to win tickets to BrewFest so I can take my husband out on a date he would love! To be outside, listening to live music, eating and drinking, among other music/food/beer-loving adults would be the perfect afternoon for us! Thanks!!

Bridget said...

I would love to take my husband to BrewFest! He is a beer lover and we enjoy trying new foods (and drinks) at these types of events. This a great excuse for a date night while supporting a local event, great people, and a great community. I am so grateful to see positive events coming to the Pottstown area. I hope the event is a smashing success and thank you to everyone involved in making this happen!