Friday, July 24, 2015

PopSugar Must Have Box - Day 40



ooh what goodness lies herein!?

I love getting boxes in the mail- it’s like my birthday every month. I mean, Stephen gets BarkBox for the doggie, and he knows it’s for him each month!

But have you tried PopSugar’s Must Have Box?

Excuse me, what? NO!?

Well, you mustn’t wait another second!

A different box arrives each month for you full of fabulous surprises curated by POPSUGAR Editor in Chief Lisa Sugar. The boxes are geared towards the season and the weather, with a scarf in November or hair protectant in July or a good book in January.

For under $40, you’ll be getting easily over $100 worth of full-size products, candy, books, accessories, bath products, and makeup, and more. I nearly jumped up and down (ok, I actually did!) when I got my first box
Look at all the lovely items from PopSugar!
(And Leo eagerly looked on, thinking this was his box of fun!)

Nope, it’s all for momma. This box contained all sorts of lovely items- a soft gray scarf, gardenia body serum, fab eyeshadow kit, smart stationary, cute chevron paper straws, and nail polish with myrrh.

So order this box today- there’s even special edition boxes a few times a year which are fabulous- extra-special items from extra-special clients and designers!

August’s box sounds like it will be great, and fall is a special edition!


No comments:

Time to Plan NYE 2023! Get Ready for 2024 with These Great Products

 It's that time again, the end of the year and time to rest, relax, and recharge to 2024! Here's what to wear, what to eat and how t...