Monday, December 1, 2014

Zyn Beauty - Fast and Fabulous

#500DaysOfBeauty

When I first heard about Zyn Beauty- essentially mobile makeup- I was intrigued. Doesn't it take a long time to get gorgeous? Time most of us don't have; I know I don't.


Zyn Beauty is the brain child of two attorneys- the tagline balance between busy and beautiful- certainly had a niche to fill. Who has hours to stand around and get their makeup done? Most of us have to get up pretty early in the morning to achieve a gorgeous face- and Zyn knows you don't have a lot of time, but want to look your best. And- also, no one wants to pay hundreds for this either.


Enter the brilliance of Zakiya and Nirvana, who often found themselves canceling beauty appointments if they worked late, or not being able to fit an appointment into their busy lives. They decided to create a mobile service that went to the client and worked with their needs- hair, nails, makeup- without the client having to travel to several locations. 

I booked an appointment for mere hours before my 20 years high school reunion and was arriving home from the shore after having Thanksgiving with my fiance's family. As it were, I come home at 3:30. My beauty therapist, Angela Ware, arrived exactly at 4:00, came in, set up, and we were off!



I told Angela the look I was going for: sexy-casual, with full hair and great makeup. Most of my classmates I see on FaceBook, but it's been a while since I've seen many of my classmates in person.


Angela is a true professional- she added product and turned my fine hair into a full head of fun curls with body and sassy bangs. My makeup was a palette of bronzes and golds with dramatic eyes and a first for me- false eyelashes- which once they were on I loved wearing! So bold! 

Working with MAC makeup and a host of other top-of-the line cosmetics, Angela made me look like a well-done version of myself. I wasn't wearing so much I didn't look like me. One of the best things of this experience is that Angela put me right at ease, chatting, and using her great products. All I had to do was sit there and let her work her magic on me.
Add in my favorite ellelauri top, jeans, and boots with fantastic jewelry and I was set! 

All this- Under an hour and half!!! who says beauty needs to take forever!?


And at the reunion- everyone said I looked fabulous, which was very awesome to hear. The confidence that those false eyelashes gave me was great!

The thanks goes to Angela Ware and Zyn Beauty!

Day 32 #500DaysOfBeauty



No comments:

Time to Plan NYE 2023! Get Ready for 2024 with These Great Products

 It's that time again, the end of the year and time to rest, relax, and recharge to 2024! Here's what to wear, what to eat and how t...