Saturday, January 2, 2016

2016 Resolutions & January Goals

Happy 2016! How was it? I had a fabulous NYE with friends and family and now having a lazy weekend before jumping back into full-tilt work.

Another thing I've done since 2012 is a Happiness Achieved jar, a cool glass vessel with a funky notepad and pen nearby. I write down and pop in the jar all the great things that happen then put the squares away on the 31st. Got a new job! Got married! Had a wonderful honeymoon! Free coffee! Relaxed w the pets! Etc. 

I'm redoing my vision board. Last time I did it was 2009 so I'm updating the goals. 

I my friend Jen and I started off the board with ' I'm so happy and grateful now that I...'

I think it helps to say things in the past tense as opposed to I will eat better.... To I'm happy I eat well. 

For January, I will learn how to make a cheesecake

I'll declutter 

I'll save money

Eat no fast food or wawa sandwiches

Buy less cafe food, bring lunches more often

I'll eat cleaner and make more fresh food

I make better food choices 

I'll pay down the credit card

I don't skip the gym.

Renew our passports.

For the year, I aim to travel somewhere different w S each month. The Mutter museum, a new BnB, Gettysburg, Sanibel Island, Vegas, etc 

What are your goals? 

No comments:

Time to Plan NYE 2023! Get Ready for 2024 with These Great Products

 It's that time again, the end of the year and time to rest, relax, and recharge to 2024! Here's what to wear, what to eat and how t...