Monday, September 5, 2016

Hello September: Reflect, Recoup, Relax.

Hi everyone! whoa what a month august was!! It was such a whirlwind- but I know it was good! 

I got a new job, I'm working smarter not harder - well, still working but making things work for me- and welcoming the fall with open arms- but fall isn't here yet.

September is full of fun- more trips to the shore (thanks Hermine for Labor day, so I spent it at home and had a glorious weekend) 

I had this ocean-front view for a glorious week.
After a nice cool weekend, this week is heating up, and it's NOT time for pumpkin spice- instead, cool off with these hometown treats in Phoenixville.

I celebrated my 40th birthday back in June, but my best friend treated me to a full spa day at Hotel Hershey- and it was amazing! 
Best Bestie Spa Day Ever!
A wrap, scrub, soak, and massage, plus lunch and relaxation- it was wonderful!! 

Her 40th birthday is coming up, and we have a trip thought out- where to go for her 40th?!?! We have a few ideas!

My goals for September are simple:

Yoga: Reflect and meditate

Kayak: Breathe in the crisp air and recoup energy

Beach: Walk, breathe in the salt air, eat one last lobster roll, and relax. Toast my favorite bartenders and friends.
PS- end of season sales...!


No comments:

Time to Plan NYE 2023! Get Ready for 2024 with These Great Products

 It's that time again, the end of the year and time to rest, relax, and recharge to 2024! Here's what to wear, what to eat and how t...