Monday, October 21, 2019

Celebrate National Pumpkin Day with Tropical Smoothie Cafe's New Fall Flavors

National Pumpkin Day is October 26, but I couldn't wait until then to get my hands on some pumpkin-themed items this Fall. The best place to start- Tropical Smoothie Cafe!

Their new Pumpkin Pie Smoothie is fantastic- feels just like Fall. My first sip was of a slightly spicy, cinnamony goodness! 

Made with real pumpkin, Ghirardelli® white chocolate, cinnamon and non-fat yogurt, this smoothie instantly transformed my afternoon to a cool, breezy autumn getaway! I really loved this smoothie, and it tastes just like pumpkin pie in a glass.

Tropical Smoothie Cafe's other Fall flavor is the Salted Caramel. This sweet, caramel smoothie took the stress out of my afternoon, and I kicked back and enjoyed the roasted banana, Ghirardelli® sea salt caramel, dates, non-fat yogurt and cinnamon.

Get yourself to Tropical Smoothie Cafe- these flavors are only around while the leaves are falling!


No comments:

Time to Plan NYE 2023! Get Ready for 2024 with These Great Products

 It's that time again, the end of the year and time to rest, relax, and recharge to 2024! Here's what to wear, what to eat and how t...