Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Oh Nuts!

So i had a great two days off- great weekend with family friends, took my grandmom to church, worked, worked out, slept, all the good things a day or two off should have. Sunday and Monday was my weekend, so I slept in a bit on Mondays, did work all day, cleaned, then Jen came over so we could work on our vision boards- what we want for the future. Had a great dinner, and then as I clean up the dinner table, I pick up a piece of bread and bite into it. CRREE-EEAAACK! goes this sound in my mouth. I spit out my veneer into my hand!!! My front veneer broke off my tooth!
after the initial panic passed, i made an appt for this morning, i am freaking- it will prob cost me what i've made so far this year, but oh well- my smile is my investment in myself!!


No comments:

Time to Plan NYE 2023! Get Ready for 2024 with These Great Products

 It's that time again, the end of the year and time to rest, relax, and recharge to 2024! Here's what to wear, what to eat and how t...