Saturday, July 31, 2010

Sitting here eating pumpkin pancakes on this last gorgeous Saturday morning ever in July 2010. July 31.

Sadly, I didn't do hardly any of my July goals- get hired a full time job (but i got a great new gig)
or lose another 10 pounds (i lost a couple tho) i am getting stronger with my walking and running and lifting.

I have to say this is one of the best summers I have ever had. I am in Avalon a lot this summer and enjoying the sun and relaxing. I do a lot of work in the mornings, and go out at night. I've had to make things work in my life, and so far, I am surviving. Ya gotta do what ya gotta do.
Sometimes the path you thought you needed to be on segues into another path- the path you are meant to be on, and that is the right path. Just sometimes all you need to know is what you are going to do next- not a plan for your whole life!

No comments:

Time to Plan NYE 2023! Get Ready for 2024 with These Great Products

 It's that time again, the end of the year and time to rest, relax, and recharge to 2024! Here's what to wear, what to eat and how t...