Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Day 30, Ole Henriksen Lemon Strip Flash Peel

Fall has arrived, and with it, my itchy flaky skin. My skin was used to lots of sunlight and nice humidity. Now, the air is drier and I’m combating this once again, my Go-To is usually Argan Oil, but I need something in the interim to keep going, and putting oil on my face every other day was getting counterproductive.

 

Now that my skin has calmed a bit, I’m looking for a product that will assist in tighter, firmer skin.  I was at a QVC sample sale (yes again!) and I found Ole Henriksen Lemon Strip Flash Peel.

 

With lactic, glycolic, and fruit acids  blending nicely to exfoliate and resurface the skin, using this product once a week has done wonders. I was getting red bumps on my face that I was wondering if it was rosacea, or just a reaction to the weather. I tend to almost break out and be super dry. I swear, getting older is not fun! But luckily there are many products on the market for sensitive skin, and I’ll do my best to test and use the best one for my face.

 

I brushed on the clear gel with the provided brush onto my face, and proceeded to wait about 10 minutes. It does get tingly for just a moment, but it’s cooling gel and pleasant lemon scent makes it a nice experience. I do this with my bath every week, on the nights the fiancé is out and I can lounge in the tub with bath products and my face peel (as opposed to rushing in the shower at 5:30am).

 

After a bit, I rinsed the Lemon Strip Flash Peel off with cool clean water. The best part is that my skin looks fresh and exfoliated, and I follow up with a moisturizer right after the bath. This product has tightened up and evened out my complexion- I’m very pink and white with blond hair, so I have to be careful to not irritate my skin, especially because i rarely use foundation or powder.

 

I love facials at my hometown spa, but this peel gives great results when you don’t have much time or cash.


Have you tried Ole H? Do you like it?

 


No comments:

Time to Plan NYE 2023! Get Ready for 2024 with These Great Products

 It's that time again, the end of the year and time to rest, relax, and recharge to 2024! Here's what to wear, what to eat and how t...