Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Pantry Escapades: Shrimp Salsa

I was trying to use up my CSA veggies and I ended up creating a lunch and dinner for two days!

I used a can of rinsed low-sodium black beans, three large yellow tomatoes chopped, two small red tomatoes, 2 small sweet peppers, chopped.

I then added the juice of two lines, fresh diced avocado, a handful of husked ground cherries ( little orange pearl 'tomatoes' that are sweet!) and sliced up an ear of corn kernels.

I tossed all the ingredients with sea salt, pepper, and cilantro, and added a handful of frozen cooked shrimp. 

I love making this recipe because you can use whatever is on hand! 


No comments:

Time to Plan NYE 2023! Get Ready for 2024 with These Great Products

 It's that time again, the end of the year and time to rest, relax, and recharge to 2024! Here's what to wear, what to eat and how t...