One Last Cookout Before Fall..Then Keep On Grilling & Sipping!
Hold onto that oasis of calm with both hands and pour yourself a drink! Fire up that grill!
To ensure you have the perfect temperature for your grilled meats, use the TheSteakChamp 3-Color is an innovative meat thermometer that makes grilling the perfect steaks easy and efficient. It's technology alerts you when steaks have reached either medium rare, medium, or medium well doneness by a LED light that either flashes red, yellow or green. How cool is that!! plus, you can recycle it when it's hit about 1000 uses!
Now, after you've grilled up your goodies, start mixing some delicious cocktails. Hangar1 Vodka is a smooth, refreshing vodka that blends well with any chosen mixer- from Friday night happy hour drinks, to Saturday brunch, to Sunday afternoon football parties. And just because summer is nearly over, doesn’t mean grilling season is over.
Plus, don’t forget 1800 Tequila and Boodles Gin- perfect for anytime creative cocktails.
Hangar 1 Vodka offers range of all-natural, fruit infused vodkas made in an aircraft hangar just outside of San Francisco in Alameda, California. Fine grapes are blended with Midwestern grains to make perfectly-balanced straight vodka drinks with a slightly fruity note.
Try this cocktail for your next Saturday Night Soiree- the Celeste & Barlett.
• 2 oz. Hangar 1 Straight Vodka
• Muddled pear
• 0.75 oz. Lemon
• 0.5 oz. Fig shrub
• 0.5 oz. Black Tea Syrup
• Shake all ingredients over ice. Strain into a rocks glass. Garnish with a slice of fresh pear.
Each bottle is double-distilled and matured in American oak barrels for 15 days, then blended with a touch of aged reserves for some added complexity.
The Marguerite is always a unique favorite, perfect for brunch.
• 1.5 oz. 1800 Reposado
• 1 oz. Fresh Squeezed Grapefruit Juice
• 0.5 oz. Fino Sherry
• 0.5 oz. Maraschino Liqueur
• Shake with ice and strain into an ice-filled Old Fashioned glass.
• Top with soda water and garnish with a grapefruit twist.
Boodles London Dry Gin isn’t fussy and is quintessentially British. Made with an approachable blend of botanicals- sage, rosemary and nutmeg- leads to an understated aromatic nose and taste.
Boodles + Tonic of Arabia
• 1 oz. Boodles Gin
• 2 oz. Tonic Water
• Garnish with date.
• Add ingredients into glass and stir. Garnish with date and serve.
Reserva de la Familia tequila is the result of a family tradition passed down through the Jose Cuervo family line, resulting in the finest extra añejo tequila ever made.
The bottle comes inside of a wooden box that is adorned with the work of a Mexican artist, with each year displaying a different artist hand-chosen by the Jose Cuervo family.
This year’s artist is Enrique Rosas, famous for crossing the boundaries of art, science and technology and deftly blending them all together.
Grilled Peach Old Fashioned
• 2 oz. Reserva de la Familia
• 0.75 oz. Carpano Antica
• 1 slice Fresh Yellow Peach
• 2 Italian Amarini Cherries (Luxardo)
• 2 cube Demerara Sugar
• 3 dashes House Citrus Bitters
• 1 slice Fresh Grilled Peach, garnish
• In a mixing glass, muddle peach, cherries, sugar and bitters.
• Add Reserva de la Familia and Carpano Antica and stir to combine.
• Strain over fresh ice in a rocks glass and garnish with a grilled peach slice.