Monday, October 1, 2018

Welcome October! Hello Fall!



Saw this gorgeous pic on Pinterest, not sure who created it, but I love it. It sums up how I feel about October: crisp, sunny, bright and hopeful.

September was SUPER BUSY and such a long month, as I write this on the last day of September, I am reminded the month began with hot rainy weather and Labor Day...and seemed like eons ago. 

Now it's cool and sunny and Fall is here. I still have yet to get kayaking but the leaves haven't even started changing yet so hopefully in a few weeks a colorful paddle with be awesome. 

Work is getting busier so plenty of sleep and drinking lots of water is in order, as well as getting back in the pool to teach.

Here's to October!!

No comments:

Time to Plan NYE 2023! Get Ready for 2024 with These Great Products

 It's that time again, the end of the year and time to rest, relax, and recharge to 2024! Here's what to wear, what to eat and how t...