Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Crazy Cuizine Serves Up Warm Quality Family Dinners and Fun Friendly Get-Togethers!

I had an impromptu party this weekend, where people were arriving at my house just as I was! There was no time for the well-planned dinner I had, thought out, so I turned to the freezer and asked my friends if they liked sriracha. In the freezer was some goodies...

The answer was a resounding YES! I pan-fried Crazy Cuizine’s Sriracha Chicken Potstickers and warmed up the dipping sauce, plus baked up the Honey Sriracha Chicken Bites in the oven.

The result:  instant success! I was serving 4 people, and we all had more than enough delicious chicken pot stickers and chicken bites! (plus leftovers that my friends took home to nosh on!)

The pot stickers has the signature sriracha flavor baked right into them, so when we began eating, we all were amazing at the flavor and texture of typical pot stickers yet with that familiar spicy flavor.
At Day-Lee Foods they are crazy about good food.  They have been making their products in the U.S. for over 30 years. Their mission is to provide consumers with the highest quality, best tasting entrees, side dishes, and appetizers that they can at a reasonable value.

Their goal is to bring the “Joy of Eating” to individuals and families every day. Bigger meat pieces, less breading, less sauce, and quality chicken are what add value to these products.  

I like these best because they didn't feel like fast food, they felt like a good meal in a handy quick package. I shall try them next over a salad, or with soup.

Try these products, I assure you, you will enjoy their tasty flavors and delicious products!

No comments:

Time to Plan NYE 2023! Get Ready for 2024 with These Great Products

 It's that time again, the end of the year and time to rest, relax, and recharge to 2024! Here's what to wear, what to eat and how t...