Other than making fruit salad, not many people know what do with honeydew. With a distinctly refreshing flavor, the fruit gives a delicious twist to an otherwise classic mojito created by New York’s own NoMa Social.
NoMa Social’s Honeydew Spring Mojito
- 1 cup of Honeydew melon (cubed)
- 1 1/2 oz Tequila
- Fresh Mint
- Juice of half a Lime
- Splash of Soda Water
- 1 oz Simple Syrup
- Blend melon until liquefied.
- Muddle mint leaves in shaker.
- Add Tequila, syrup, lime juice, and honeydew puree.
- Shake and over ice.
- Top off the cocktail with soda water and stir gently.
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh mint and enjoy!
For more information on NoMa Social, please visit their website at www.NoMaSocial.com.