Saturday, February 11, 2017

Charlotte Thomas Salon Brightens Winter Hair

In the middle of winter, who doesn't want to refresh their look! I was contacted by Laura McCready at Charlotte Thomas Salon in Phoenixville ( 31 Main street) to come in and try out a service, and I was excited to see the new salon n the old bank building.

The salon is edgy and cool, with crystal chandeliers and the big open windows look out onto the street. 



Even though it was a bit snowy that day, inside it was warm and cozy. I have dark blonde hair, but I've been going with platinum highlights recently.

Once I got inside, Laura got me settled with a chilled glass of wine and we discussed hair options- i was open to anything, I said I'm good with a change. 


We decided on balayage, a gradual dyeing of the hair in a few shades of blonde. 


Laura painted on some of the dye along with bleach for a blended blonde look, and I relaxed with my wine while I sat under the rotating circular heat lamp.


When I was done baking, Laura trimmed my hair, and using Bumble & Bumble products, added some volume. 



before and after
She added in a slight fringe, and I was gorgeous! Sparkly and warm, with highlights of platinum, red, and caramel, and overall blonde- I loved it! 
Perfect for winter, and ready to take on the world!

See Laura at Charlotte Thomas Salon today! 

No comments:

Time to Plan NYE 2023! Get Ready for 2024 with These Great Products

 It's that time again, the end of the year and time to rest, relax, and recharge to 2024! Here's what to wear, what to eat and how t...