Saturday, October 21, 2017

The Perfect Spray Tan with Mobile Tanning Biz - A Perfect Shade

Fall is upon us and what better way to keep your summer glow is to get a spray tan? I loved this experience. Ali Martin of The Perfect Shade came to my house, set up a little tent in my bedroom so the dog and cat couldn’t wander through, and she sprayed me down, I kept bikini underwear on and a sports bra.

I stepped into the tent and Ali started carefully spraying me. She paid careful attention to me knees, elbows, shoulder blades, etc. I had exfoliated the day before, and did not put on any lotion or deodorant prior to her coming over. You need a scrubbed-up bod for spray tanning.

She had my front and carefully sprayed my neck, face, feet, hands and finger- everywhere was tan, and while the spray was a bit cold, the sensation quickly went away. 

Having the spray tan in the tent, in my room instead of out in a spa somewhere was awesome for me, because I didn’t have to get dressed and leave right after while I was still ‘drying.’

Super tan and ready for my night out (it was a Bon Jovi concert)
I got two different tans too- the first one was a standard tan, and the second one was amped up so that rain or water wouldn’t really disturb it for a few days. 

As I was headed out to see a concert, and it was pouring, so I was glad I elected for the stepped-up tan. Def the way to go for keeping your summer glow!

***- Ali just had a baby, so check back for her availability.


No comments:

Time to Plan NYE 2023! Get Ready for 2024 with These Great Products

 It's that time again, the end of the year and time to rest, relax, and recharge to 2024! Here's what to wear, what to eat and how t...