Wednesday, October 18, 2017

New Household Helpers

As the seasons change, keeping a fresh house is important to me, especially with a cat and a very fluffy dog, as well as removing any allergens from the air. I like to entertain, so I want my house looking best, and serving the best to my guests.

AdoraTherapy room sprays have been great; I wouldn’t call these air fresheners, but rather, room enhancers with organic and vegan ingredients. 

I feel they help clear my head, are good for rebalancing, and give people a feeling of ease in my home with a slight scent, rather than anything overpowering. Great for yoga mats and cars too.



Stay healthy & well naturally while traveling with the power of essential oils! Try the Olbas Sampler Kit of Herbal Remedies by Penn Herb Co. to prevent and provide relief from colds, allergies, aches and pains when traveling, tuck the Olbas Sampler Kit in your carry-on or luggage, or use around the house or after the gym/workout to feel healthy.





I use Planches Labell cutting boards for serving cheeses and meats during book club. It’s got a large surface for everyone to reach, easy to clean, and very pretty to look at.
I like to make deviled eggs, so I use the Negg, the World’s Greatest Egg Peeler for perfect eggs every time.


No comments:

Time to Plan NYE 2023! Get Ready for 2024 with These Great Products

 It's that time again, the end of the year and time to rest, relax, and recharge to 2024! Here's what to wear, what to eat and how t...