Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Day 9 of 500 Days of Beauty! Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Shampoo & Conditioner

Today is a fun and easy one. It’s snowing in Southeast PA, and it’s kind of difficult to have nice hair when there are wet heavy flakes splunking on your head.

It's tingly...everywhere! Sold at Trader Joe's.
Enter my favorite new shampoo and conditioner, Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle. Tea tree oil does amazing things for your skin, helps blemishes, aids colds, and so much more. I've always been a fan of tea tree oil and keep a small vial of essential oil around for such things. I love it in hair care form, but I see very expensive versions of tea tree oil shampoo or face wash or body wash and usually just pass it by.

However while shopping at Trader Joe’s last week, right before I checked out, I saw a selection of shampoo, conditioner and body wash- huge 16 ounce bottles for just $3.99! So I grabbed the pair and tried it out.

And I’m so glad I did! My hair looks great! With organic botanicals such as peppermint, eucalyptus, rosemary, thyme, and of course, tea tree oil, this is a great product with an amazing price. The shampoo effectively cleans away styling product residue and the conditioner smooths and repairs the hair shaft.

These formulas would sell for significantly more in a salon, here at Trader Joe’s, they are awesome and affordable.

I usually have about 3-4 different shampoos in my showers and two more in my gym bag, as I like to change it up and some days I’m in a mood for a different scent. But you can’t beat the tingly goodness of Trader Joe’s Tea Tree Tingle on your head!

Sold in Trader Joe’s stores near you!


Peace & Love & Beauty!

#500DaysofBeauty

No comments:

Time to Plan NYE 2023! Get Ready for 2024 with These Great Products

 It's that time again, the end of the year and time to rest, relax, and recharge to 2024! Here's what to wear, what to eat and how t...