Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving! Featuring got2b texture powder



Happy Thanksgiving! Today I'm quite thankful for a lot! My family, my love, my pet kitteh, my friends, my job, my house, my car, sunshine, turkey and so much more! What are you thankful for? 

Today I'm featuring got2b texture powder- back 2 bed (I wish!) from Schwarzkopf, for your hair. 

Today of all days is going to be a rushing madhouse, so if you don't have time for the full glam thanks to last night's partying, use got2b texture powder on your hair. 

It creates texture with a tousled, separate look with satin matte powder. It won't leave a white film like regular powder and does a double duty of eliminating hair oils on unwashed hair for a cleaner look while adding volume.

It is a fine powder you carefully coat your hands with (depending on length if hair). Rub your palms together - you won't see the powder but you'll feel it. Run thru hair, scrunch, smush, twist and curl. 

Voila- instant sexy bed head!

This product is perfect on wet or dry hair, for volume and a great to-go look! 

www.got2b.com

Peace & Love & Beauty!

Have a wonderful holiday weekend, shop local and please stay outta the shops today - today is for family and friends and turkey. Go nuts on Black Friday, but keep thanksgiving for the family!!

No comments:

Time to Plan NYE 2023! Get Ready for 2024 with These Great Products

 It's that time again, the end of the year and time to rest, relax, and recharge to 2024! Here's what to wear, what to eat and how t...