Friday, November 8, 2013

Day 7- Fun Friday! LUSH Soft Coeur Massage Bar

Ladies and Gents- welcome to Day 7 of 500 Days of Beauty. 

It's been a week of amazing products and today we're going to discuss one of the most fun companies out there: LUSH- because it’s FUN FRIDAY!

Massage this!
LUSH is gearing up for the holiday season (Too early for me to talk holidays just yet!) so my next LUSH post will include on their new holiday favorites, but today we are discussing their Massage Bars.

LUSH is more than just a pretty face, however, with virtually no packaging or wrapping on their items, and their website boasts products that are 100% vegetarian, 83% vegan, 60% are preservative free, 38% are packaging free.

Today- a super-fun LUSH item. Enter these little gems. Solid lotion, essentially.

LUSH massage bars are a unique product that I’ve never really seen anywhere else, as well as being preservative-free. They are created from silky moisturizing butters and lovely essential oils and they melt from warm skin contact. No need to mess about with bottles or pumps and waste.

They leave just enough on your hands and skin; and they don’t melt so fast that it becomes messy.

I got the Soft Coeur Massage Bar the other night at the King of Prussia LUSH store in PA because it smells of toffee and honey and chocolate and has a soft chocolaty core. The literature says that it’s for a honeymoon and lovers and wooo all kinds of smexy things, but I actually have this little accessory at my desk. It’s a cold Fall and my skin is so dry, especially my hands. Using the computer, touching clothes and paper and what have you, working out, hand washing…my poor hands look like they belong to a charwoman!

Thank Heaven for LUSH Soft Coeur Massage Bar! and coffee, too.

The mini heart massage bar sits next to my computer and looks cute, and I pick it up a few times a day, run it across my palms, fingers and knuckles, and relax for a moment. I wait a moment or two for it to sink in, but it generally doesn’t leave my phone, keyboard or mouse greasy.

I love how it smells, I love there is no waste, I love that I don’t have to wait for it to be absorbed (like a big splodge of hand-pump lotion), I love how it makes my hands soft not squishy, and you only use as much as you rub across your body.

Take care not to store this in a really hot room (like the kitchen or bathroom) the bedroom or living area works best, on a little dish or the LUSH massage bar tin. If you travel with it, make sure it’s stored safely so it won’t melt. That said, my office is pretty hot, and it’s not going to melt like a candle in an attic in summer, just be mindful of where you keep the bar when not in use.  

The Soft Coeur (the Honeymooner) massage bar is sold in LUSH stores and online for $8.95.



Made of Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao), Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii), Honey (Mel) , Cocoa Powder (Theobroma cacao), Fragrance , Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis), Glycerine, Sweet Wild Orange Oil (Citrus sinensis), Bergamot Oil (Citrus bergamia), Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate


Peace and Love and Beauty!

#500DaysofBeauty

No comments:

Time to Plan NYE 2023! Get Ready for 2024 with These Great Products

 It's that time again, the end of the year and time to rest, relax, and recharge to 2024! Here's what to wear, what to eat and how t...