Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Maybelline Mascara- Day 14

Hi Lash Lovers!

Welcome to Hump Day!


Today's post is a product that my friend Stephanie McGinly Wenitsky loves- her Maybelline Mascara!

love it too! She says it is always reliable, and with several types and shades (I like Very Black), you can't go wrong. Affordable and easy, Maybelline Mascara is a beauty pick essential.

I especially love the Maybelline Lash Discovery Mini Brush Mascara because it grabs those tiny lashes that otherwise wouldn't get tarted up with a bigger brush.

The soft round teeny bristles carefully coat your lashes, drawing them out for a dramatic look. I feel better working around my eyes with this brush too, I'm less apt to poke myself in the eyeball!

It's available in washable and waterproof, as well as safe for those who wear contact lenses.

This mascara doesn't seem to flake or smudge, even if you touch your eyes a bit, even on the hottest days. Nothing worse than having deep dark circles under eyes in the middle of the day!

You can find this mascara at most drugstores, Target, Ulta and more, for around $6.50.

Teeny brush= Big lash results!


Peace & Love & Beauty!


No comments:

Time to Plan NYE 2023! Get Ready for 2024 with These Great Products

 It's that time again, the end of the year and time to rest, relax, and recharge to 2024! Here's what to wear, what to eat and how t...