Monday, December 18, 2017

Engchik's Ham & Mushroom Provolone Crepes

On a recent cold weekend, I needed something quick and hearty for dinner for my husband and I, as it was my night to cook. 

I saw some crepes from IKEA in my freezer and I was inspired. 


I laid out the crepes on a hot skillet, and laid out the provolone and ham we had bought for sandwiches.

I salted and peppered the cheese as it began to melt, and although I did use canned mushrooms, next time I'll think ahead and get fresh mushrooms.


It was a hit! I served the ham and cheese mushroom crepes with a dollop of champagne mustard. 

They were delicious and super easy to make and warm- perfect as we watched the latest Stranger Things. 

No comments:

Time to Plan NYE 2023! Get Ready for 2024 with These Great Products

 It's that time again, the end of the year and time to rest, relax, and recharge to 2024! Here's what to wear, what to eat and how t...