Thursday, November 1, 2012

Welcome November

So, November has arrived, and upon its opening is riding the coattails of the most horrific storm the East Coast has seen in quite some time, and at least in my active memory. Hurricane superstorm Sandy wrecked a lot of my beloved Avalon NJ, along with AC, LBI, Manhattan, and my little village next to Phoenixville. Its crazy, but we are cleaning up and trying to get power back and keep spirits up. Now that I have power back, I can focus on work, blogging amid some fall fun, as well as helping those in need.

Goals for November 2012
- Begin my barre/ballet classes
- Better weight training
-Work out at least 4 days a week

-Work harder at my job
-Write more
-Sleep more
-Spend more time w family and friends


What are your November Goals?

No comments:

Time to Plan NYE 2023! Get Ready for 2024 with These Great Products

 It's that time again, the end of the year and time to rest, relax, and recharge to 2024! Here's what to wear, what to eat and how t...