Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Going faster than a speeding bullet! it's...my summer!

Going faster than a speeding bullet! it's...my summer!

Where is it going- feeling like it is half over and I haven't been all the way in the ocean yet- well, it has been cooler than normal. I've been to the condo pool once. I never did end up going swimming last night. I am going to try for today if I finish my pal's resume.

You know what? I am going down the shore for 10 days starting this weekend. And this is what i shall do to make up for the first 5 weeks~

- I have to work the first two days, but I will have the ocean in my sights!
- Play in the ocean every day
- Get up early and go look for shells
- Make breakfast for my pals and I
- Go out partying with them in some new places
- Take a nap
- Read at least 3 books
- Eat fresh Jersey produce

YAY!

No comments:

Time to Plan NYE 2023! Get Ready for 2024 with These Great Products

 It's that time again, the end of the year and time to rest, relax, and recharge to 2024! Here's what to wear, what to eat and how t...