Thursday, July 23, 2009

Yummy frugal dinner

Going thru the cupboards today to create something for dinner. I had canned diced tomatoes, black beans, canned turkey breast from trader joe's, tomato paste, canned mushrooms..hmm, a stir fry maybe..wait- my friend Jen suggested...

CHILI!!

and she even threw in a green pepper to add, so i came home, threw in all the above ingredients, plus a bit of cinnamon (secret!), olive oil, onion, garlic, cumin, lots of paprika and cayenne pepper, and YUM...I think I done good this evening!

Plus I am researching cheap ways to clear a drain clog...salt and boiling water, vinegar and baking soda, Dawn and boiling water.

I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Time to Plan NYE 2023! Get Ready for 2024 with These Great Products

 It's that time again, the end of the year and time to rest, relax, and recharge to 2024! Here's what to wear, what to eat and how t...