Thursday, July 2, 2009

Holiday

So as we head into the July 4th holiday weekend, I always feel that summer is practically over! I am like a little kid during summer. Pool! Beach! Humidity! Road Trips to WW! Ice cream! Getting tan! Wheee!

But, you should see me during the month of August, I get nervous when I see the back to school signs and when it starts to get cool at night, it's all over for me!! Don't take summer away just yet!
But I am getting ahead of myself. I have two glorious months of summer ahead of me, to say nothing of September. I have some great trips planned, 10 days at the Jersey Shore (Girl's Beach Week bitches!!), 1 week at Pennsic- a first for me- where no doubt it will be hot as hell and I'll be camping, but it will rock!

And Labor Day will find my best pal and I at the Finger Lakes in NY along the wine trail...I get get behind that!

SO, unemployment doesn't suck right now- I am doing freelance projects and enjoying the time off. I have never had off during the 4th holiday, well, never had off for several consecutive months, but I am just going with it!

Remember when it seemed that you always had some more 'time?' I just passed the 33- year mark, and things are accumulating...I have about 9 years experience in writing and PR. I have a boatload of amazing friends and family, many with new little families of their own. I've had many relationships. I've been on trips, planes, cruises, trains, beaches, mountains! Lucky for me tho, I still consider myself young.

Life is made up of experiences, and I am lucky to have a lot of them!

No comments:

Time to Plan NYE 2023! Get Ready for 2024 with These Great Products

 It's that time again, the end of the year and time to rest, relax, and recharge to 2024! Here's what to wear, what to eat and how t...