Thursday, March 1, 2018

Hello March!

Happy March 1st everyone! I will say, that was the fastest February has ever gone for me- anyone else feel the same? I have been so busy with work and writing projects that this past month flew! I am happy it's March because that means spring will be here!

I am looking to focus on my health this month- do I need gall bladder surgery?

I want to eat more fruits and vegetables.

I want to go to yoga and take meditation classes more often. 

Get outdoors more and ride my bike places.

Goals always seem to be more focused on health!

Write more chapters.

Make it a good month everyone!

No comments:

Time to Plan NYE 2023! Get Ready for 2024 with These Great Products

 It's that time again, the end of the year and time to rest, relax, and recharge to 2024! Here's what to wear, what to eat and how t...