Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Thirty-One's Fresh Market Thermal Makes Potluck Super Easy

My pal Jax gifted me this to try and let me tell you- I am now a Thirty-One convert- I love this bag! I like to make buffalo chicken dip in the crockpot, but sometimes I’m unable to carry the crockpot- but with this new bag, I can make & take easily!

Plus- Book a show in March and get all kinds of stuff! Get ready to roll with 75% off one of the best-selling rollers! Choose from the popular Away We Go Roller or the Rolling Cooler with Leak Lock thermal lining for just $45 when you host a $600+ party.


The Fresh Market Thermal is a stylish, portable thermal that’s large enough to hold two 9"x 13" casserole dishes. A must-have for family picnics, tailgating, trips to the beach, days on the boat, potlucks, grocery shopping or weekend camping. Its water-resistant Leak Lock thermal lining means you can add ice to this cooler bag to keep food and drinks cold.

The sides unsnap and expand to give you more space inside. Long handles allow you to carry it over your shoulder when you need to be hands-free- which I love because I love to sling everything over my shoulder.

Key features:
  • Polyester
  • Leak Lock water-resistant thermal lining allows for ice
  • Zipper closure
  • Sides unsnap for more room
  • Large enough to hold two 9"x13" pans
  • Longer straps
  • Exterior front pocket
  • Monogramming and personalization options available
  • Approx. 10.5"H, 15"H with top extended x 15.5"L x 10"D


Order some thirty-one goodies here!

No comments:

Time to Plan NYE 2023! Get Ready for 2024 with These Great Products

 It's that time again, the end of the year and time to rest, relax, and recharge to 2024! Here's what to wear, what to eat and how t...