Sunday, December 29, 2013

Day 25 - Mally Beauty

Hello my beauty chicas!!! It has been a while since I have blogged - this certainly has been a December to Remember! 


I got engaged!! My beau S proposed and I said YES! It's so exciting! 

So, a lot of pictures have been taken this Christmas season, and I can't stop grinning! So I need a fabulous non-stop lip gloss! Look no further than Mally's lip colors. 


These High-Shine Liquid Lipstick Pens offer everything you need for gorgeous, classy lips. 


This product has several crucial lip solutions in one lipstick pen - lip primer, lipstick, lip gloss, and lip liner all in one! 


I truly love these pens - so many colors to choose from, in a glossy and non-sticky formula.

Being in a pen form, it reduces waste and mess and uses every last bit to your advantage. Simply click the bottom of the pen and the color comes up through a lip brush, with as much or as little as you need, you control the amount!

Check out these fabulous Mally lip pens in a set or individually purchased ($20 each in 15+ beautiful shades) at qvc.com, mallybeauty.com, ulta.com and others. 


Peace & Love & Beauty

No comments:

Time to Plan NYE 2023! Get Ready for 2024 with These Great Products

 It's that time again, the end of the year and time to rest, relax, and recharge to 2024! Here's what to wear, what to eat and how t...