Sunday, December 1, 2013

Salena's Salon -Supporting Small Business Saturday!

It was about that time to get my hair highlighted, since I want to look smokin' for the holidays! And, I had some root showing. Don'tcha just hate when you have root showing!?

Me, before!
My friend Stephanie from high school has been with Salena practically since day 1. Salena opened the salon 18 years ago in Phoenixville, and Stephanie has been working there for the last 17, making Phoenixville's ladies and gents even better looking!
When you step inside Salena's the salon is warm and brightly lit, with an instant feeling of welcoming and relaxation. Come in, relax, have a cup of coffee, and your stylist will create a look that flatters you and makes you feel great!

I have a short layered bob with very fine hair, so finding a style that doesn't leave my hair just flat can be tough. Plus, I don't want to spend an hour on my hair after getting up at 5:30, driving an hour, going to the gym and trying to be in my office by 8am.

How do I look?

Steph added in some bright golden highlights along with darker blonder low-lights, then cut in layers that added a more modern shape with some side bangs. After we had that look, Steph showed me how to add some soft sexy waves in, giving me a pretty night look.

Final look!

Salena's Salon does all hair- Brazilian blowouts, cuts, color, highlights for all ages! Plus, you are supporting a local salon! Keep all your shopping this holiday season for small businesses!

The Salena Salon Team
  
Find Steph and Salena and all the talented stylists at 81 Schuylkill Road, Phoenixville, or call 610-933-4555.

Special Thanks to Stephanie Hughes and Salena's Salon!



Peace & Love & Beauty!

No comments:

Time to Plan NYE 2023! Get Ready for 2024 with These Great Products

 It's that time again, the end of the year and time to rest, relax, and recharge to 2024! Here's what to wear, what to eat and how t...