Monday, November 20, 2017

Black Friday & Cyber Monday Beauty Shop Sneak Peek with Beautycounter

I usually post beauty items on Saturdays for my Beauty Weekends segments, but I wanted you to get a jump on Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals ahead of time- so check back on Friday at Beautycounter!

My friend Emily Genter Wyatt, Beautycounter Director, gave me a few items to try this month as the weather changed.

I love Beautycounter in that when I first met with Emily, she pointed out the Never List. Beautycounter items do not have ingredients that many other cosmetics do- around 1,500 questionable or harmful chemicals. This includes approximately 1,400 chemicals banned / restricted in cosmetic and personal care products by the European Union, like Parabens, Hydroquinone and Sodium Lauryl Sulfate and Sodium Laureth Sulfate.

So, this left me free to completely enjoy my great new cosmetics! As I get older (gasp!) and now with winter upon us, I need a cleansing and moisturizing system that nourishes and protects my skin. 

The Nourishing Collection gave me a great glow and kept my skin hydrated. As I’m in the pool year-round, my skin takes a beating with chlorine and cold water, so finding a specific system of care was important to me.

That’s why I love the facial oil- smells delicious like citrus and hydrates my face. I use #1, an oil fortified with Omega-rich marula oil, antioxidants and vitamin C to brighten and even.

Emily also introduced me to the Charcoal Cleansing Bar. This unique bar sucks up toxins while gently cleansing with coconut oil and green tea.

My favorite part of Beautycounter is the makeup, especially the lipsticks. First- they smell incredible with a hint of peppermint and they aren’t sticky. They come in about 10 shades and slick on super easy.  

Want these fab items for your own? Shop these deals by going to www.beautycounter.com/emilygenter and choosing Engchik Eats from the drop down menu, or going to the direct link which is: https://www.beautycounter.com/emilygenter/social/298807-Engchik+Eats!

 Get fabulous holiday savings this week and during the holidays!

Call or contact
Beautycounter Director


No comments:

Time to Plan NYE 2023! Get Ready for 2024 with These Great Products

 It's that time again, the end of the year and time to rest, relax, and recharge to 2024! Here's what to wear, what to eat and how t...