Thursday, November 2, 2017

The Buddy Pouch is the Perfect Jogging Accessory

By Guest Blogger Jill Diffendal

I’m a jogger and am always on the lookout for something that can help me carry my iPhone and keys while I’m out for a run. The Buddy Pouch from Running Buddy is a great solution!
The Buddy Pouch slides inside the waistband of your pants or shorts, and then folds over and stays in place with super-strong magnets. It stays solidly in place throughout my typical 2-3 mile jogs, and it doesn’t bounce, shift, or weight down my waistband.


I use the XL Buddy Pouch, which is 6 ¾” wide and 4” high (the regular Buddy Pouch is 6” x 4). It’s plenty big to accommodate my iPhone 6S with headphones attached, and my car key.

The pouch has both an inner and outer pocket. The closure flap velcros over both to keep everything secure, but also makes it easy to pull my phone while jogging to check a text or change my playlist. I would definitely recommend it for walkers, joggers, and runners as a secure, convenient and comfortable way to carry your necessities.

The Buddy Pouch comes in three sizes – there’s also an XXL that’s 7” x 4” – and color options vary depending on size. In addition to phone and keys there’s room for other small items like cash, cards, lipstick, etc., which would make them great for all sorts of places like theme parks, festivals, and shopping.

You can buy the RFID blocking version if you’re worried about electronic theft, or purchase separate RFID blocking sleeves for credit cards from Running Buddy that you can use with any pouch. 

If you want a “fashion” version, try “Crocodile Clutch” style with faux leather finish and a strap to convert it to a wristlet or clutch.

Starting at just $29.99 with $1 shipping (and the company often offers sales that bring the price down to just $19.98), the Buddy Pouch is a great value and gives me the functionality I’ve always wanted for my runs.

No comments:

Time to Plan NYE 2023! Get Ready for 2024 with These Great Products

 It's that time again, the end of the year and time to rest, relax, and recharge to 2024! Here's what to wear, what to eat and how t...