Monday, November 4, 2013

Day 3: Jack Of All Trades Lip Balm Collection

Day 3- Jack Of All Trades Lip Balm Collection by bareMinerals

How was your weekend- did you enjoy your extra hour? What did you do with that time? 

Relax? Sleep? Run? Shop?

I picked up a single tube of For Keeps at sample sale at QVC in West Chester. It was $5 and my friend Lis said it was a great product. I thought it would be too 'lipsticky' to quick slick on and too red for my blonde hair and pinky skin, and too thick for my lips.

Turns out, I was wrong. Glides on like a lip balm, looks like lipstick, but feel light enough as a gloss.

These lip balms are better than most of the balms on the market, are a great price and make your mouth look and feel so good!


Jack of All Trades trio (from bareminerals.com)



The secret ingredient is shea butter with grape seed oil. Shhh!

I have several tubes around, I keep Lean on Me in the sheer honey tint in my good coat for a quick touch-up outside.


I keep For Keeps at my desk- smooth but adds enough color to brighten me up for a department meeting, without leaving a huge mess on my coffee cup. The Sure Thing tube is at home on the dresser with the other beauty products.


  •         Jack of All Trades Lip Balm in For Keeps (sheer rose)
  •         Jack of All Trades Lip Balm in Lean on Me (sheer honey)
  •         Jack of All Trades Lip Balm in Sure Thing (sheer plum)


·      $22 for the trio!

Size: 0.14 oz. each

$22.00


Peace & Love & Beauty

#500DaysofBeauty

No comments:

Time to Plan NYE 2023! Get Ready for 2024 with These Great Products

 It's that time again, the end of the year and time to rest, relax, and recharge to 2024! Here's what to wear, what to eat and how t...