Wednesday, June 1, 2016

You Need to Try These 5 Ways to Celebrate June, Plus Celebrating Milestones!

Happy June 1! I Cannot believe we are here already! This is already shaping up to be an epic month! 


I have a milestone birthday this month, as well as celebrating a wedding with some family this month.

So many great things coming up, I cannot wait!

May- Came in under budget!
Decluttered!
Mindfully-ate so that I wasn’t blindly going for food if I needed a pick me up.
Hubby and I both got crazy sick with a sinus infection and colds and other yuck, but we pulled thru just in time for June 1!

June Goals:
Spend more time outside
Stay under budget
Celebrate my 40th birthday in the coolest way possible!
Sleep more
Work harder at my day job
Continue to eat more mindfully and eat more organic produce- it really does make a difference!



What have you on the agenda for this month?

5 Ways to Celebrate June
  1.          Make a smoothie with in-season ingredients- avocados, strawberries, bananas.
  2.          Have a shot of Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) in a glass of water with raw honey.
  3.          Take a day trip and try new cuisine.
  4.          Have breakfast in bed- enjoy fresh squeezed juice, rustic toast and organic jam, and snuggle in after enjoying breakfast.
  5. Give thanks for what you have, take a deep breath in and breathe out, and listen to your body- what do you want to do with June?

·          



No comments:

Time to Plan NYE 2023! Get Ready for 2024 with These Great Products

 It's that time again, the end of the year and time to rest, relax, and recharge to 2024! Here's what to wear, what to eat and how t...