National Egg Month is happening and it's time to stop being a chicken in the kitchen and experiment with one of the healthiest breakfast offerings. Poached, deviled, hard boiled, baked, curried and many more -- there are so many egg-cellent ways to cook an egg and with the below products it is just got even easier (if that is possible).
Read more on the KRUPS Egg Cooker and T-Fal Ingenio Egg Slicer that will allow you o celebrate National egg month all the time!
Cook your eggs EGG-actly the way you want with the KRUPS Egg Cooker, making it easier than ever to prepare your favorite egg dishes!
Boil up to 7 eggs at a time, and choose your setting from hard/soft boiled, poached or individual omelets.
Simply pile the eggs into the slots and an audible signal will indicate when your eggs are done cooking. (Available at Macy's for $39.99)
There's no wrong way to slice an egg! T-Fal Ingenio Egg Slicer includes interchangeable disks for egg slices, wedges, and halves.
The built-in disks snap together for easy, convenient storage. Available at Amazon, Kohls.com & various grocery stores nationwide June 2016. (MSRP: $9.99)
· 2 tablespoons finely shredded Pepper Jack cheese
· 1/2 cup mayonnaise
· 5 slices bacon
· 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
· Chopped chives (garnish)
· Paprika (garnish)
1. Place eggs in KRUPS Egg Cooker, and remove when hard boiled. Remove and rinse under cold water until cool.
2. Place bacon in a skillet and cook on medium until brown and crispy. Crumble bacon and set aside.
3. Peel the cooled eggs and cut in half lengthwise. Remove yolks and place into a small bowl. Mash egg yolks with mayonnaise, mustard, crumbled bacon and cheese. Fill egg white halves with the yolk mixture and sprinkle paprika on the tops of each egg. Add a sprig of parsley to each egg. Refrigerate until serving.
Lox Scrambled Eggs
- · 7 Large Eggs
- · 2 Tablespoons Cream
- · 2 Tablespoons Butter from Grass-fed Cows
- · 4 ounces Wild Salmon Lox
- · ¼ Cup Chopped Scallions
- · 2 Tablespoons Parsley
- · Salt & Pepper to Taste
1. Beat the eggs and cream together.
2. Heat the butter in a skillet over medium heat until it's melted.
3. Reduce the heat to medium-low and add the eggs.
1. Break apart lox into small chunks
6. Add lox, scallions, parsley, salt and pepper.
7. Fold eggs until firm
· 3 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
· ½ cup chopped mushrooms
· 1/3 cup chopped scallions
· 1/2 cup chopped red pepper
· 1 cup fresh spinach
· 2 tablespoons butter
· 2 cups chopped ham or sausage
· 8 eggs
· 1 3/4 cups milk
· 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
· 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
· 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
· Salt and Pepper to Taste.
1. In a ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish, sprinkle half of both cheeses and set aside.
2. In a medium skillet, sauté mushrooms, onions and red pepper and spinach in butter until tender.
3. Place over cheese and top with ham or sausage. Sprinkle mixture with the remaining cheese.
4. In a bowl, beat eggs. Add milk, flour, parsley, dill, salt and pepper; mix well.
5. Slowly pour over the cheese.
6. Bake at 350 degrees F for 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean
Egg recipes courtesy of KRUPS